Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fate or coincidence at Mr. Books....

To my amazement I had in stock two old hardback books by Lloyd C. Douglas, The Robe and The Big Fisherman, which a lady really wanted for a Christening present tomorrow. When she walked in I'm afraid I hadn't heard of either of the titles so I said that she'd be lucky to find them and could merely point her to the section in the shop where they might be. Within two or three minutes she had found them both almost popping out of the shelf at her. Considering that I've been known to take an hour, sometimes more, finding a book which I know I have, so this was just a little spooky. I'm not a great believer in fate, but this was certainly a huge coincidence. Still I was glad to be of help; and to take her money!...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!