Friday, May 6, 2011

Let it Rain....

I never thought I'd hear myself say this but I WISH IT WOULD RAIN! Yes that's right and I'm sure farmers all over Kent would agree with me. I know the sunny weather is nice if you want to sit on the patio drinking Chardonay or if you want to have a day out at a theme park or something. It was all very glorious for the Royal Wedding last weekend but enough's enough. I bought some nice shrubs from Notcutts (as reported a few weeks ago on this blog) and it hasn't rained properly ever since. I'm sick of having to water them every evening and would like the great God of Rain to help me out a little. My problem is of course miniscule next to that of the farmers who must have to have very large watering cans indeed! So let it rain, rain down, cats n dogs, pour down from the heavens. Perhaps if we all do a rain dance all at the same time we might see the clouds open up....

No comments: