Friday, January 31, 2014

Gold Blend....

Tonbridgeblog loves the idea of the Kelly Holmes Café in Hildenborough. Just a shame it's not in Tonbridge instead I say. What the neighbours can possibly complain about on this one is beyond me. I mean it's not like she's proposing a Fracking rig in the courtyard is it! It looks like being a nice looking eatery, a real alternative to greasy spoons or pubs. Look what was there before; Kelly might have fond memories of the place but, let's face it, in the later years Fags and Mags was a right eye sore. I wish her luck in Hildenbrough, because the truth is it would almost certainly have worked better in Tunbridge Wells, she obviously has  a soul to be so romantic about the old place. I for one will be supporting the place and, yes, Kelly I will be biking there. Earn your lunch by a bit of exercise I say. Too many of us are becoming too lazy in both mind and body and we should all get out more. As for the name of the café? I think I've guessed it: Kelly's Golden Dream....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you find somewhere to park your bike without upsetting the neighbours. Gone are the days when you could chain your bike to the railings in Tonbridge. I think KCC cut them down rather than paint them and at the same time we lost the flower boxes that sat on top.