Thursday, February 20, 2014

140 characters....

Had a bacon sandwich this morning.
Er, sorry, I thought this was twitter for a moment there! Isn't that what people are meant to be twittering about on that site where you are limited to only 140 characters per "tweet" I have been known to twitter a bit myself so I'm not going to sit here and knock it. I do find it very tricky though to get all my thoughts into such a short space though it has to be said. I mean why say it in ten words if you can say it in 50. That's what I say. Anyway, yes, the bacon sandwich? I only mention this because, for a change, I bought some sausages and bacon from Chatfield's butchers the other day, so it is sort of a Tonbridge story this. It was absolutely succulent of course, as are the baguette's I frequently buy from them and the home made sausage rolls and burgers. Come to think of it everything I've ever bought from Chatfield's has been superb so you can keep your pre-packed super market rubbish and give me a traditional butchers any day. I'm looking forward to cooking their "Tonbridge Pasties" later today. Pasty, chunky chips, peas and brown sauce. I can't wait. Now you try getting all of this into 140 characters!...

No comments: