Thursday, November 25, 2010

Moan of the week....

Generally speaking I can't complain too much about the post service BUT I am getting quite fed up of all the gumpf they keep delivering. Junk mail is one thing but the increasingly large pile of rubbish that the postman (actually woman but let's not split hairs) keeps handing me in my shop most mornings is becoming irritating. The ones pictured here, I'm not kidding, are just one day's worth. Why bother? It goes straight in the bin I don't need a pizza, sky movies, a new web hosting package or some craft materials. If I did I'd probably look on the internet or in the Yellow Pages not on some tacky leaflet that falls on my doormat. So Royal Mail: Please stop this abuse of your position and continue doing what you do best ie. delivering letters and parcels....

No comments: