Friday, October 14, 2011

New Tonbridge School Uniform is all Pink!

My most bizarre sight of the week has to be the boys of Tonbridge School this morning when I was over there organising final bits and pieces for my book fair there this Sunday. Quite a few of them had taken pink day, the breast cancer awareness event, to another degree by wearing all sorts of weird and wonderful attire. Very strange to see the fresh faced sporty hunky chaps going about their normal school day, trying not to look self conscious, wearing pink tights, bunny ears and, in some cases ballet tutus. It was early in the morning so perhaps I was in a hynagogic, semi dream like, state and halucinating! If you're are reading this boys then I want to see your best photos to post on Tonbridge Blog. Now there's a challenge....

No comments: