Saturday, September 28, 2013

Juice Master....


The Funky Fresh Juice Book [Plus Jute Bag & 7Ibs Book]Despite the bad night's sleep last night (see earlier post) I have become an over night fan of Jason Vale the self proclaimed Juice Master. The often unlikely blends of apple, celery, spinach, lime, pineapple and ginger for example are absolutely delicious over ice. I bought a juicer last week really just because I didn't want to waste the bumper crop of apples we've had this year on my one tree. It has been very effective at juicing all those apples I'd usually discard but has become much more than that. Think I'll try the carrot, apple, beetroot, celery, lettuce and avocado recipe later on. I'm so impressed that I've approached the Juice Master himself to do a book signing and demo at Mr. Books. He's sold millions of his raw diet and recipe books and watching his videos there's no wonder why, he just oozes enthusiasm for the delicious juices. Let's hope he can squeeze me in!...

No comments: