Thursday, September 12, 2013

Strange Brew.....

ChapelDown Vineyard
Here's a subject that's closer to the hearts of a few T Blog readers. Beer. I've tried a number of bottle conditioned local (ish) ales over the summer and I particularly liked Hopsmack by Groombridge Brewery. That would be my winner. The draft beers I've particularly enjoyed have been Brew Dog and that one by Chapel Down called Curious Brew. I tasted these in Sankey's, Tunbridge Wells and will be back for more before the autumn leaves start to fall....

1 comment:

Paul Bailey said...

The "Curious" range of beers are available in Waitrose. They are produced on behalf of Chapel Down Vineyard, near Tenterden, who are one of the country's largest wine producers.

Nice beers, as one would expect from Hepworths, who are rumoured to be the brewery responsible for producing them.

By the way, I hate to be pedantic, but on this side of the Atlantic beer drawn from a bulk container is known as "draught", and not by the lazy American spelling of "draft"!