Friday, June 27, 2014

Family fun at the Slade School fete tomorrow....

I'm quite sure that none of you missed the summer carnival and fete last weekend. But, if some of you did then fear not as the Slade Primary School Summer Fete is tomorrow (Saturday) at (citation needed!) o'clock until (another citation needed) It's really worth the effort as they never fail to put on a really great event. I'll be straight over to that burger stall and for desert it'll almost certainly be strawberries and cream, then maybe a tiny morsel of Battenberg from the cake stall. I might have a go at the penalty shoot out and dream of what it would be like to take a penalty in the World Cup Final (I have that in common with the England players, they can only dream as well!) Then there's the mini army assault course (okay, maybe I'm a bit old for that one.) Anyway you should go it'll be great traditional fun.....

No comments: