Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The best thing that happened to me today in Tonbridge....

Okay, not the usual style of this blog but I'm going to keep this up from time to time and you can blame it on a few positive thinking books which customers at Mr. Books recommended. So the best thing that happened to me in Tonbridge today was:

On my way in to work this morning I was walking over the wooden foot bridge near the Angel Centre towards Waitrose when I was stopped in my tracks by the pure simple beauty of the dappled sunlight, peeking through the trees, reflecting on the water as I looked down the stream. It was a lovely moment of calm in an otherwise fairly hectic day and I stopped for just a few glorious seconds to take it in.

That's mine now let's hear some of yours. I bit of positive thinking won't hurt anyone!....

4 comments:

Paul Bailey said...

Unable to help you on this one, I’m afraid TB. I don’t work in Tonbridge, rarely shop in the town and do most of my drinking at home, so apart from the nice meal which my lovely wife has waiting for me when I walk through the door, after a hard day’s graft, there’s not much I can contribute to this post.

Wait a minute; what I’ve just described IS the best thing that happened to me in Tonbridge, not just today but every weekday!

Anonymous said...

When I walk up Station Approach, turn into the station, down the stairs to the platform,I board the waiting train. Goodbye Tonbridge.

Tonbridge blogger said...

PB there you go then you too can do positive thinking!

Paul Bailey said...

I've never questioned my ability to think positive, TB!