Friday, December 2, 2011

All I want for Christmas is to watch the Tonbridge Rock Choir....

I wasn't able to make it along to the Christmas lights switch on last weekend but, having seen these clips of the Tonbridge Rock Choir, I wish I had been able to. Watch these and the others on YouTube if you want to get in the festive mood. The sound quality is just good enough to get the feeling of what it's like to see them live. Watching this and having watched Gareth Malone's South Oxhey revisited the other night on the telly makes me want to oil my vocal chords and get out there for a sing song. There's two things the Government can't take away from us during these times of austerity: Laughter and Singing. And they're both free!...

1 comment:

lucyrhi said...

often walk past your shop on my way to our Thursday evening rehearsal (8-9.30) - you should come along for a free Taster!