Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tonbridge Sausages!!!!

I've just had a bit of a late lunch. Left over sausages from yesterday's barbeque in my garden actually, if you must know. Doesn't sound very appetizing? Think again. These weren't just any sausages, and they weren't succulent M&S sausages before you ask, they were in fact Tonbridge Sausages! Yes that's right such a thing does exist and Chatfield's, the new butchers next to McD's has only gone and reinvented them.  Mr. Chatfield recommended them to me in the shop yesterday (yes they were going the extra mile by being open on a bank holiday Monday) and he did tell me some of the secret recipe but obviously I can't divulge that kind of information without you agreeing to let me kill you afterwards! Suffice it to say that they are truely de lish cious! Even cold in a sandwich the next day they are out of this world. The Kent Burgers and Hadlow Sausages and, come to think of it, the chicken breast and everything else weren't at all bad either....

1 comment:

hallum said...

I love PR. Why don't you try and get on the dead donkey slot on Radio Kent. They are famous for using ready made pcs.