Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Politics, TV interviews and Talent Shows....

Well Politics turned out to be a popular subject in Tonbridge. Maybe we'll give it another go soon as election fever hots up in the coming weeks and months. I'll be tuning in to my usual weekly diet of Question Time, followed by This Week on a Thursday and my favourite radio slot of the week, Prime Minister's Question time or PMQs as it's more commonly referred to to those in the know (not me then!) Any way in the meantime I've had a "television" interview over at Tonbridge School's impressive new sports and media centre. As a forerunner to the forthcoming Tonbridge Has Talent, to be held at the school, what with me being a judge and all, they had me doing Simon Cowell-like poses to camera and Strictly Come Dancing sideways on turns with smile. I'm dreading the results but I'm sure they'll make me reasonbly presentable with their state of the art editing suite. That's quite some facility the school has got there and it's available to anyone to join for use of the amazing swimming pool, gym, hall and tennis courts so long as you've got a spare 500 squid knocking around. I know I have (n't.)...

No comments: