Friday, September 17, 2010

Tonbridge organ donation scheme....

I've been sent a letter by Tonbridge parish church asking me if I want to be an organ donor! What the? What are they asking me again? *Does double take and then looks gobsmacked* But it's true they really are and do you know what I may even actually take part in their innovative little scheme. But don't worry Tonbridge Blog's body will remain intact for it is not organs of the meaty variety to which our good companions of Church Lane refer. They have come up with a neat little idea for raising much needed cash for their Church organ (if the penny hadn't dropped) which is apparently in much need of repair. They want a hundred quid from companies to sponsor a pipe! (I'll take the big fat one in the middle please) for which the sponsor gets mentioned in despatches and God looks down upon very favourably for a few years. Sounds like a great deal to me. One which I'm definitely in tune with. You might say it's music to my ears!...

No comments: