Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dame Kelly Fitness Range....

Speaking of running half marathons I see that Tonbridge's very own Dame Kelly Holmes has brought out a new range of fitness products. Well I suppose it was inevitable wasn't it. You can't blame her for cashing in on her success though can you and who'd begrudge her it, especially since she's a great one for supporting local and good causes. The products, so far as I can see, are exclusively available at Tesco and range from medicine balls and skipping ropes to weights belts and cross training machines. The prices seem very reasonable actually, as you might imagine from Tesco, and, since I'm a bit prone to leg injuries myself, I do like the look of that Reusable Gel Wrap. You put it in the freezer or microwave and strap it to the injured area. Only £6 in the sale and beats getting the bag of frozen peas out!...

No comments: