Thursday, June 26, 2008

Grumpy old T blog....


Tonbridge blog has been a little caustic this week I have to admit. Upsetting the Traffic Wardens, sorry: Civil Enforcement Officers, and before that the Police. I'd just like to point out at this point that this was never meant to be a "Grumpy Old Man" site as one person has recenty insinuated, but equally it isn't meant to be a smaltzy site either. If you want that sort of thing go and log on to Three Beautiful Things, another local blog. There's a link on the right hand column. It's just that if you only mention the nice things, and I do quite a lot actually, most people don't see the point of it and start turning off. Why do you think newspapers are full of bad news! If I've caused anyone offence, then if you didn't deserve it then I humbly apologise, and if you did (and you know who you are!) then tough....

No comments: