Saturday, January 14, 2012

Can Brian's Bikes find the next Mr. Book bike?....

Now there's a challenge! I've just spoken to Brian of Brian's bikes in Holford Street, Tonbridge (behind the railway station as if you didn't know) about getting another butchers delivery bike to replace the one that was thoughlessly wrecked by oiks at the bus stops under the Castle. He's now on the case, so to speak, and, hopefully, will be able to sell me one soon. There are some on ebay at the moment going for around a hundred quid and upwards so I could have the Mr. Books Bike II out on duty next week if I wanted to but I'm in no desperate rush and it'd be nice if Brian can get hold of one for me in working order and ideally a Pashley, with basket, a leather seat and a the original silver bell (not that I'm fussy) so I'll be able to show it off by riding it up and down the High Street. Perhaps I could even deliver some books on it. That'd be fun!...

No comments: