Friday, January 27, 2012

Comedy and a load of old balls....

Another thing I found out at the Tonbridge Tweet Up last night in the Rose and Crown was that Angel Indoor Bowls Club hosts a regular comedy night. I like a bit of stand up myself so I may well have to go down there when the next one's on. The acts would have to be pretty good otherwise the members might throw things at them and those wooden bowling balls are pretty heavy and all! Also, I didn't let on last night that, in my youth, I used to be a bit of a dab hand at the old crown green bowls myself. Better not tell them that though otherwise they'll be pressurizing me into joining the club. Have I reached a ripe enough age yet to get back into bowls? Maybe I'll give it till I'm in my 70s! Only joking guys honestly....

No comments: