Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tonbridge Has Talent....

This morning I've accepted an invitation to be a judge at Tonbridge Has Talent which is being held at the EM Forster Theatre next Friday. It's a great night out if you've never been before and tickets do sell fast I'm told. It never ceases to amaze me just how much talent their is in the town. Last year there were singer song writers, bands, comedians, jugglers, dancers, and even a ventriloquist whose dummy was alive! (or was that the year before? either way it obviously had an impact on me, mentally scarred me for life you might say!) It was reported in the local press that I was the harsh Simon Cowell-like member of the judging panel which I thought was a little unfair. I may have told it like it was on a few occasions but then that's life. They have to be able to take the criticism now if they want to go on to great things later! I hope I can, in my own small way help them on that path!...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So this year you can be the David Walliams but keep it clean otherwise you will get into the press.