(1) Drink ice cold orange juice
(2) Dive, er sorry, step carefully into Tonbridge Swimming Pool (it's actually cooler in the inside pool at the moment believe it or not!)
(3) Hang around the chilled foods section at Waitrose all afternoon pretending you can't find the Venezualan goats cheese.
(4) Put you head next to a fan while dabbing you neck with a wet flannel
(5) Take ice cold can of Fosters lager from fridge roll around on neck, face and other body parts, pull ring pull, pour into pre-cooled glass, sit down in shade of a tree in garden, and enjoy! (no this is not an advertisement for Fosters)
(6) Sit with your feet in The Shallows of Tonbridge (oh actually you can't do this since they built the Leigh Flood Barrier) For those old enough to remember they were once a very popular summer picnic beauty spot. Now we have the dog crap ridden Haysden Country Park in their place. Never mind eh!
(7) Stick ice pops down you shirt/blouse
(8) Probably too late to buy an air con unit but you could try. I'm sure that Homebase and B&Q on Cannon Lane will stock them.
(8 and a 1/2) Buy a book (it won't keep you cool, unless of course it's Ice Station Zero or maybe Pingu, but I had to get it in somewhere!)
(9) It's just too hot to think of any more so
(10) that's it....