Wednesday, August 17, 2011

£1.40 for a litre of diesel? That's a bit rough!...

Back in Tonbridge I spotted this magnificent looking Bedford Truck recently in Sainsbury's Petrol Station probably bound for a classic car show or some such thing. Naturally Tonbridge Blog had come prepared and was able to whip out his camera phone to get this shot (with the owner's approval of course.) As you can see the owner has taken a great deal of pride in his vehicle which looked absolutely immaculate. I bet it isn't half thirsty for gas though. I was particularly taken by the little pooch in the seat beside them which just looked so cute and out of place in such a macho looking lorry I just wish she'd have behaved herself and posed properly for the photo! Clever little thing though as when I asked her what she thought of the price of  litre of diesel these days she replied "Rough." I couldn't agree more!...

No comments: