Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More on The Tonbridge Insider....

It seems that the Tonbridge Insider will indeed live on through its new owner, John Dickerson. I've just had a chat with him and he seems really switched on and has quite a few ideas to make the magazine more eyecatching and prominent. I must say that the feedback I've been getting of late has been very positive indeed so it would have been a real shame to see it go down just when it seemed to have turned a corner. John tells me that he is upping the circulation so that most of Tonbridge should get a copy through their door. If you don't receive one you can always read it online as a virtual magazine. I'm also pleased to say that the Tonbridge Log column will live on in the Insider. You won't find it in the November issue but I better get writing though as he needs copy for the December issue asap. Damn it what'll I write this time? I'm sure I'll think of something!...

No comments: