Thursday, June 18, 2009

Follow TonbridgeBlog Twitter updates!...

At the risk of sounding pretentious: Follow my Twitter updates at http://twitter.com/TonbridgeBlog

Today's posts: I dream in emails and worn out phrases! Not my words but those of Tonbridge band Keane. Can't stop playing "Pretend That You're Alone" today.

Poetry at the pub nights to start again soon in Tonbridge. Please spread the word and let me know if interested. See www.mrbooks.co.uk

@camdenlockbooks trouble is they can get our discounts usually elsewhere. Tricky one!

@iaindale shouldn't a Speaker be able to, well, speak. I'd have thought that it kinda went with the territory!

In a report on unusual museums in UK: Leeds Castle, Kent. A collection of dog collars, mostly dating from the Middle Ages (no dogs admitted)

No comments: