Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Arts Fest Quiz Night....

Just this second finished a meeting with Stef and Sharon from West Kent College putting the finishing touches to the Arts Festival Quiz Night questions. I will be quiz master (in fact Question Mark geddit?) for the evening so I think that I've got the easy bit. They spent ages compiling the questions, then have to run around getting the answer sheets in and adding up the scores. All I have to do is sit down, drink beer and read out the questions in my usual flippant manner. If you fancy it then turn up at the Chequers on Tuesday 19th for a 7-30 start. Pay on the door only £1. If you've got any clever mates nows the time to start recruiting them....

1 comment:

Paul Bailey said...

Was tempted to come along to this one, TB. Unfortunately though, I'm away on business that day.