Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where's my New Year's Eve party invitation?!..

It's that crappy time between Christmas and New Year's Eve when you're not quite sure what to do with yourself. They're not proper working days; in fact office workers who drew the short straw usually go in a bit late, make a pretence at doing a few hours work and then nip down the pub for a couple of hours, come back to shuffle one or two papers around on their desks and toddle off home early usually via the same boozer they left about an hour before. Or was that just me?! Well if, like myself, you still haven't decided what you're doing on NYE then you'd beter just stop hoping that one of your friends is going to belatedly invite you to their bash and either bite the bullet and organise your own or else resign yourself to another of Jools Hollands very tired Hootanannies. Please God not that! I think I'd rather go to bed at 9-30 and forget the whole thing....

No comments: