Thursday, June 9, 2011

Piggy and Victoria Hislop spotted in Tonbridge....

Spotted the Hislops this morning strolling through Angel Walk. There they were, Ian with Cafe Nero coffee in hand, Victoria with bag in hand, looking, for all the world, like a normal couple out doing a spot of shopping. Perhaps that's really what they are. It's funny when you see famous people out and about you almost expect them to be your best pal because you sort of feel like you know them so well. I think I'd hate to be the famous one myself. Anyway I just thought I'd name drop, er, I mean mention it!...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are normal people !!!!!!!!!!

Tonbridge blogger said...

Of course they are. We all are but you know what I mean. This reminds me of the BBC trailer for Fiona Bruces interview with Prince Phillip, being aired at the moment, when she asks rather inanely: "How do you think of yourself now?" to which he replies "I don't, I'm just here!"

sebfox said...

I saw Michael Fish in Tunbridge Wells last week, and I also sat opposite Patrick Moore on a train to Charing Cross a while back, and he does indeed have one eye bigger than the other..