Saturday, June 25, 2011

These rustic bowls are my very own creation....

No really they are! Remember a little while ago I mentioned that I'd been to have a go on Mike The Potter's potters wheel well here are the fruits of my labours which I'm very proud of. Okay maybe you wouldn't even buy them from a bric a brac stall for 50p but that doesn't matter when they have emotional value. They are my work, my creation (with a bit, okay then, alot of help from Mike but nevertheless my work!) I will enjoy eating peanuts out of them as long as the bowls and/or my teeth hold out! The two bowls even stack very neatly inside one another almost as if I'd intended for that to happen! Thanks once again Mike for letting me have the opportunity to have a go.....

2 comments:

sebfox said...

Actually that's not a bad attempt...The one on the right is a bit wonky though...

sebfox said...

Not so much wonky, as abstract but in a peculiarly distressed manner.