Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Alta ego....

Tonbridge blog has gone over the half million mark, in fact way over with around 633,000 hits since it was launched in June 2006. Not quite YouTube or MSN but still not bad for a locally focussed daily rant. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise if Tblog has offended anyone along the way. Sometimes I cannot control what I say; indeed it is to some extent my alta ego, my Emu to Rod Hull, my Orville to Keith Harris, my impressions to Rory Bremner, my Dame Edna to Barry Humphries, my Claire to that artist fellow Grayson Perry (you get the idea). It's kind of what you'd like to say if social convention allowed it. I'd probably let loose far more if you all didn't know who I am, but I have been "outed" long ago. Anyway please keep reading, hopefully being entertained, and especially keep commenting and letting everyone know your thoughts and I'll try to stop my alta ego from insulting you.....

No comments: