Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fireworks and religion don't mix!...

The posting on Christmas airbombs seems to have stirred up a hornets nest alright. There are obviously mixed feelings on this one and in some cases people can't even decide what they think and can see both points of view on the subject of whether or not fireworks are awaste of time and money. Neil Faraday of good old KMFM I know I was a little defensive in my reply to your comment, and you do have a point about the religious implications of the fellow bloggers (not mine as I had hastily assumed.) I will say though that anonymous blogging is quite a liberating thing (see earlier posting on Cyber Tourettes) It allows the freedom to express ones thoughts without fear of any comeback. Most people who read this site know who I am but I wish it weren't so sometimes. I suspect that your true views Neil are somewhat different from your Smashie and Nicey mellowed pc man on the radio views. Maybe we should both open different anonymous accounts and really stir things up. That is if we haven't already!...

No comments: