Saturday, January 31, 2009

Twittering...

Don't let this put you off TonbridgeBlog, but has anyone tried Twitter.com I still haven't quite got my head around the point of twittering but the site has gained a massive following. Stephen Fry, for example has around 90,000 twitter "followers" Mind you he is interesting and gets around the world a bit these days. My own twitter has one follower so far and I'm not sure how you get any more or how they hear about you. Certainly worth a look though....

3 comments:

Graeme said...

I had a bit of a go on it but it seemed a bit naff.
Maybe it's just a gimick !

Anonymous said...

I've thought about it, but its just something else to have to update constantly.
Interested to know how much traffic you get driven to your blog though, after say a month.

Paul Bailey said...

I had a quick look, but just because Stephen Fry says its good it doesn't mean we all have to follow "lemming-like" and sign up for it.

As Anke said, It's just one more thing to update and I'm sure that after a short while it would become a real chore.