Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Must get a hair cut....

Having seen my ugly mug on the front page of the Kent Messenger's Tonbridge Xtra I have decided to have my hair lopped off. I've been building up to this for a while; in fact for most of my adult life my hair has been either Preppie-Short (that's a style I've just made up a name for) OR French Crop, that is to say brushed forward with short back and sides and sort of Tin Tin flick at the front; this was a suitable style for me since I have always had a natural quiff/kiss curl at the fringe. So why the long hair then? I hear you all ask. The short answer is: It grew! Then I got used to it. By the end of the year I'm going to have a number one; I think we used to call it a Crew Cut. Anyway don't bother to read the KM article as it's just me banging on about bringing a market back to the traditional heart of Tonbridge, around the Castle, which coincidentally would be near my shop and good for business (but that's just incidental!) In any case you've read it all before in this blog about six months ago and the article in the flimsy rag was meant to be about the proposed Oracle towers project but the Courier spoilt the story for them....

No comments: