Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pembury Hospital gets go ahead; lose the tie Doc!...

Great news about the new hospital at Pembury having been given the go ahead; it will be nice to be sick or injured in a relatively germ free, state of the art facility rather than the c-diff ridden alternatives. They need to bring back matrons and cleaning should be in-house in Tonbridge blog's opinion; although I still blame it just as much on doctors and consultants wearing of ties, which probably carry several years worth of diseases on them! I am partly serious on this subject; when I used to wear suits I would have them dry cleaned only every few months (when they were obviously stained or else started to smell) now my ties were a different matter, they didn't get nearly so much attention; if I'm honest, my ties were more likely to be thrown out with the rubbish than they were to be washed or dry cleaned. Bad enough for a newspaper man (as I was then) but on a doctor not funny at all....

No comments: