Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In the mind of a tonbridge teenager....

There's a great piece of software called Pivot which allows you to create simple stick insect type animations. My son told me about it and begged me to put a link on TBlog to his creations, which he's posted on YouTube. (He wants to get his viewing ratings up) I'm quite impressed with his work actually; they demonstrate some of the dark forces at play in the teenage mind if nothing else! If only he'd put that much effort into his homework!.... Link 1: Sylar and link 2: Matrix

3 comments:

Matt Harvey said...

Good stuff. Here's something for him to aspire to...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKHH0AItss

TonbridgeR said...

Good to see your son using all the fighting techniques. Great little animations. Well done Mr. Books' son and keep being creative.

Anonymous said...

Tell your son to keep going with all these wonderful projects. You never know where it may lead to. I quite fancy having a crack at one of those things myself. I think it is great to be creative. We need more people like that in this world.