Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tonbridge blog has a stalker....

A lady walked into my shop yesterday and, after a while of her browsing the books, I struck up a conversation. "I feel like a stalker!" she declared whilst eyeing up the local interest section. "How do you mean?" I said, curiously and more than a little worriedly. She explained that I had been quite a large part of the reason she had moved to Tonbridge as she had discovered Tonbridge blog which, so far as she could tell, was the only truely independent source of information on the town. She had wondered whether to move to Tunbridge Wells or Sevenoaks but instead had plumped for our fair town based on information gleaned from T blog; and very welcome she is too. I'm thinking of asking for commission from the council or someone. Mind you judging by some of the comments you'd have thought that reading this blog would have put her off!...

No comments: