Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let Olive keep her Post Office....

I've mentioned this before but I'll do it again since it's so topical. I like local Post Offices. Why? Because they serve me (and you) They don't just take my money and move me along the queue, they don't try and sell me car insurance or a pension, or sell me a new mobile phone network on a big screen above the counter, when I've come to post a parcel or buy a book of stamps. They know me, they give me proof of postage and a receipt without me having to ask for it, they advise me of the best way to post something overseas, they are genuinely friendly, not just customer service trained friendly. In short they serve me; so please let Olive of Goldsmid Road Sub Post Office, Tonbridge, and many more like her, carry on doing just that!....

No comments: