Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Who said this?...

"When I give up writing, I'll give up living...."
Answer, the world famous children's author, Anthony Horowitz, at the Hay Literary Festival yesterday. I know what he means as I feel a bit like that myself sometimes. Some pictures of the festival will be posted shortly. I've said this before, you really must go along at least once, it's in a lovely part of Wales, between the Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons. There are famous writers, poets, journalists, actors aertists and comedians virtually everwhere you look and there's a marvelous relaxed and friendly atmosphere about the place. Oh and there's a fringe festival, street performers and 38 book shops o browse around. Heaven if you are into things literary! There's still time, it's on until Monday; or you could start planning now for next year's trip. See the official festival website on the right column....

No comments: